Last updated: September 6, 2023
”) describes Our policies and procedures on the collection, use, protection and disclosure of Your information when You use the Service and describes Your choices regarding Our use, access and correction of Your Personal Data.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
means a unique account created for You to access Our Service or parts of Our Service.
(referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Euclid Vision Group, 1818 Library Street, Suite 410, Reston, Virginia 20190.
are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a Website, containing, for example, the details of Your browsing history on that Website, among their many uses.
means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
is defined differently depending on applicable law, including state privacy laws. Recent state privacy laws generally describe personal data as data that is linked to or reasonably linkable to an identified or identifiable individual, while California has a broader definition, including information that could be associated or linked, directly or indirectly, with a consumer or household.
refers to the Website.
means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
refers to the content and functionality provided by Euclid Vision Group that is accessible from https://euclidvisiongroup.com/
means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain Personal Data that can be used to contact or identify You. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Data You provide to Us in the contact box on Our Website
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit Our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND COOKIES
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose Your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- To Service Providers: We may share Your Personal Data with Service Providers to provide, monitor and analyze the use of Our Service, to contact You.
- To business partners: We may share Your Personal Data with Our business partners as required to provide You Our products and services You requested.
- To other users for certain data You post: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- To comply with law, legal requests and avoid harm or damage to Us and to others: We may disclose Your Personal Data as may be reasonably necessary to comply with law and legal obligations, requests of law enforcement and government authorities, subpoenas and other legal requests, to investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service, defend Our rights and assets, and to avoid or mitigate harm or damage to others.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your Personal Data for any other purpose with Your consent.
We Do Not Sell Your Personal Data
We do not sell Your Personal Data. A sale of personal information generally includes communications or transfers of Your Personal Data to third parties (excluding service providers) for monetary or other valuable consideration (e.g., a nonmonetary benefit) without Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for a period of time where such data is useful for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data to Other Countries
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Online Tools for Accessing, Modifying and Deleting Your Personal Data
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may receive access to functionality to view Personal Data collected about You, and to update, amend, or delete Your information. You may do so by signing into Your Account, if You have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows You to manage Your Personal Data.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when We have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Certain Rights You have Under Privacy Laws
- You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment by Us for exercising Your privacy rights under the applicable state laws;
- A right to opt out of the sharing or selling of Your Personal Data, profiling and/or targeted advertising, if and as applicable; and
- A right to know information collected about You, including in California, a right to:
- receive a list of the categories of Personal Data We have collected about You;
- receive a list of the categories of sources from which Your Personal Data was collected;
- receive a list of the categories of Your Personal Data that We have disclosed for a business purpose;
- receive a list of the categories of third parties to whom Your Personal Data was disclosed for a business purpose;
- know the business or commercial purpose for collecting Your Personal Data;
- receive a list of Personal Data We collected and for what purposes;
- request corrections of inaccuracies in Your Personal Data;
- request to have Personal Data of Yours deleted by Us and direct Our service providers to delete Your information. However, it may be retained pursuant to an allowed exception, if applicable;
- know if Personal Data was collected from sources other than from You and the categories of sources from which the information was obtained; and
- receive Your Personal Data in a useable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to data portability).
If You are not able to access, correct or delete Your Personal Data or use Your online account with Us, or have other questions or requests, please submit Your request to know, correct, delete, obtain a copy of or take other action with respect Your Personal Data as noted below. In order to provide You with Your requested information, take requested actions or to delete Your Personal Data, We must be able to verify that You are the person requesting such data, action or deletion. With Your request, please provide at least two items of information which You have previously provided to Us for Us to verify Your identity. If this is not sufficient, We will contact You for additional means of verification.
You may designate an authorized agent to make a request for You. If Your agent has a power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code sections 4000 to 4465, please provide proof of the same. If Your agent does not have a power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code sections 4000 to 4465, We will require You to provide the authorized agent written permission to make the request, verify Your own identity directly with Us and require Your agent to submit proof that they are authorized by You to act on Your behalf.
For information concerning You or for Your Personal Data, including to access, correct, delete or take other action with respect to Your personal data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or request by mail addressed to:
Euclid Vision Group
1818 Library Street, Ste 410
Reston, VA 20190
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
and using the contact box provided on the Website.
Additional California Rights
What Categories Of Personal Information Do We Collect?
The following is a list of categories of personal information, defined under the CCPA, which We may collect or may have been collected from California residents within the last twelve months.
- Category A: Identifiers. Examples include a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, or email address.
- Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). Examples include a name, signature, address, telephone number, driver’s license number, or financial information.
- Category D: Commercial information. Examples include records and history of products or services purchased or considered.
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity. Examples include records of interactions between You or Your device and Our Site.
Disclosure of Personal Information for Business Purposes or Commercial Purposes
We may disclose and may have disclosed in the last twelve months the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes:
- Category A: Identifiers.
- Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
- Category D: Commercial information.
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
Intended Retention Time for Your Personal Information
If We have not communicated with you in more than one year, we will delete your personal information collected through Our Website, except for any information for required record-keeping or compliance purposes.
California Do Not Track Disclosure: